|License Type||License Fee||Surety Bond|
|Farm Winery – 1 Year License||$175.00||$1,000.00|
|Winery – 1 Year License||$1,075.00||$10,000.00|
Both Wineries and Farm Wineries may sell wholesale and retail.
FARM WINERY PRIVILEGES:
- Limited by the law to a maximum production of 150,000 finished gallons of wine in a single year.
- Prohibited from manufacturing and selling any wine not produced from 100% grapes or other fruits or agricultural products grown or produced in New York State.
- Authorized to sell its wines to any Winery or Farm Winery and to licensed wholesalers or retailers and to deliver such wines to persons outside the state pursuant to the laws of the place of such sale and delivery.
- Manufacture wine from crushed grapes or grape concentrate.
- Blend wine.
- Bottle wine received in bulk from its parent winery located outside New York State.
- Sell wine to wholesaler or retailer in sealed containers of not more than 15 gallons each.
- Sell wines in excess of 15 gallons to food, wine, vinegar and pharmaceutical manufacturers, provided a non-beverage manufacturer permit is first obtained from the Authority.
- Manufacture wine from honey.